Site Policy Statement
Site Design Philosophy
The Site Map will contain notes as to requirements,
international standard, will be used.
- Trickery such as concealed forms will not be used.
- Information from E-mail will be considered confidential unless
specified otherwise (i.e. Publish box checked for Email
- Since this site gathers no information from viewers, and does not use
cookies, no vulnerabilities are provided, no https needed.
- Standard HTML elements will be used, like text, .gif, .jpg, .png,
midi (.mid) or wave (.wav) files, to remain generally compatible. Other formats
may be added and tested, with notes when needed.
- While bells and whistles be used occasionally for interest and testing,
they will not be allowed to prevent getting the point of the page.
- For ease of use, both for you and in updating, almost all addresses within
the site are relative, so the bookmarks and outline can be used locally
on your hard disk off line.
- As all authors, I need feedback
and I shall review all of it carefully.
- This site's code will slowly be updated, with some functioning pages
remaining with decades old code, others current HTML.
- Privacy requires any material for publication must be
identified as such.
- Permission for use of items from this site usually will be given gratis,
provided you ask, and indicate the source.
Copyright © 1997-2018
All rights reserved.